IMSTA FESTA announces A Conversation with DJ Khalil
GRAMMY-Nominated Producer shares his unique perspective on the evolving music industry
Los Angeles, CA, May 11, 2015: IMSTA (International Music Software Trade Association) and SAE Institute Los Angeles announces an exclusive conversation with DJ Khalil hosted by the GRAMMY Producers & Engineer’s Wing at IMSTA FESTA on Saturday May 16, 2015 at SAE Institute at 6700 Santa Monica Blvd.
The Los Angeles-based Record Producer and DJ, who has worked with such luminaries as Jay Z, Dr Dre, Eminem, Drake, P!nk and Kendrick Lamar, will deliver the pen-ultimate address at the music technology conference. DJ Khalil, who has successfully made the often difficult transition from famous DJ to famous Record Producer will share his unique perspective on the evolving music industry inside and outside of the recording studio.
IMSTA FESTA is a FREE event open to anyone interested in the art of music making; professional and semi-professional musicians, songwriters, music producers, and audio engineers, as well as music students and educators.
All visitors must register online at http://imsta.org/imsta_festa_2015_LA.php
- Network with LA’s “heavy hitters” in the music community.
- Get hands-on experience with the latest music production products on the market in the Master Classes and Workshops.
- Learn tips & tricks from knowledgeable product specialists of exhibiting companies during demonstrations.
- Acquire unique insight into the music industry by attending the Professional Panels Series featuring Music Industry experts.
- Get inspired at the regional finals of the IMSTA Songwriting competition.
- Win prizes from top audio technology companies.
IMSTA is a global non-profit association of music software companies. One of IMSTA’s principal missions is to conduct public education about piracy in the music software space. IMSTA promotes the ‘Buy The Software You Use’ slogan and exposes the public to the industry. This is done by sharing this message through a variety of ways including the popular IMSTA FESTA music technology events across North America.